40' Cranchi Mediterranee Express Cruiser 1997 Yacht for Sale
Cranchi Mediterranee Details:
- 40 Cranchi 1997 Mediterranee
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cranchi
- Vessel Model: Mediterranee
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Sinbad
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $122,500
- Vessel Location: Annapolis MD
For more information contact:
Tom Murphy CPYB
40 Cranchi Mediterranee 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Cruiser Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard -
Cranchi Yachts is a five generation Italian Boat Building Company that has been in business since 1870. They have produced fiberglass vessels since 1970. Since the mid 1970’s they produce over 1000 vessels per year. Beginning in the mid 90’s all of their yachts have gone through a state of the art Design Test Center before entering the retail market. Since 2000 the company has expanded from two to five factories throughout Italy. Cranchi Yachts has always been known for maintaining the highest values in Design, Engineering, Reliability and Aesthetics. SINBAD, a one owner vessel operated by a knowledgeable yachtsman has had the best of care since purchased new in Florida. It has been lift kept in a covered boathouse since arriving in Maryland shortly after purchase by the current owner. COVERED BOAT HOUSE AND LIFT KEPT SINCE NEW. THIS Mediterranee Cranchi is in EXCELLENT CONDITION AND HAS EXTREMELY LOW HOURS!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.