38' Sea Ray 380 Sundancer Express Cruiser 2001 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 380 Sundancer Details:
- 38 Sea Ray 2001 380 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 38 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 380 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: Loaded
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Tampa FL
For more information contact:
Neal Morris CPYB
38 Sea Ray 380 Sundancer 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 380 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This 2001 Sundancer 380 is ready for the next owner to enjoy. A Deep-V hull and wide beam make for a smooth, wave-flattening ride. Take a step back and look at all you get here for the money.
The 2001 Sundancer has been well maintained and always under a covered slip. Well powered by two MerCruiser (454s) with 380 HP each providing plenty of speed and performance. She also has a Westerbeke 6.5 generator, private forward stateroom, mid stateroom with an electric powered retractable bed and sliding curtain for privacy. Full electronics, canvas, and central-Vacu system.
On deck, the spacious cockpit provides wrap-around seating for 7 adults, and comes with a wet bar, fender storage, and a removable table that converts into a sun-pad. Freshly painted in 2015 and new ship batteries in 2016. Give us a call to see this wonderful boat!
Freshly painted in 2015 and new ship batteries in 2016.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.