38' Islander Freeport 38 Cruising Sailboat 1985 Yacht for Sale
Islander Freeport 38 Details:
- 38 Islander 1985 Freeport 38
- Vessel Length: 38 feet
- Vessel Builder: Islander
- Vessel Model: Freeport 38
- Vessel Year: 1985
- Vessel Name: Island Pearl
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Vero Beach FL
For more information contact:
38 Islander Freeport 38 1985 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Freeport 38
Type: Cruising Sailboat Sloop
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
WOW! Here is a rarely available Islander Freeport 38C that is loaded with great equipment. Nearly half the asking price was spent in the past six months getting “Island Pearl” ready for extended Bahamas and Caribbean cruising.
New “Mack Pack” mainsail system New Dodger with stainless frame and grab handles New Bimini with stainless frame and connecting panel New Sunbrella covers for pedestal, hatches, hand rails, outboard New Garmin color chart plotter New Emtrak AIS transceiver New Simrad wind instrument New Raymarine autopilot New Navpod pedestal electronics mount New Clarion stereo system New Sirius XM receiver New Achilles inflatable dingy New Yamaha 6 HP 4 stroke outboard New outboard davit and mount New two coats Petit antifouling bottom paint Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, the owners are un-able to fulfill their plans to sail “Island Pearl” to the islands for their dream cruise. Now it’s your opportunity.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.