38' Cruisers Yachts Express Cruiser 2003 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts Details:
- 38 Cruisers Yachts 2003
- Vessel Length: 38 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Son Shine
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Charleston SC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
38 Cruisers Yachts 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: -
Desired twin Yanmar 370ís with 645 hours Engine room is pristine Two stateroom with two head layout Custom factory hardtop with two opening pop-hatches Cockpit helm air-conditioning Custom white mesh front and side windshield cooling wrap Full aft cockpit camper top enclosure with screens and custom stainless steel extension Son Shine has seen light use and has had ultimate top care maintenance. She has been loaded up with high dollar options and features that her new owner will enjoy and appreciate. If you are in the market for a diesel powered express yacht that is loaded with all the bells and whistles you owe it to yourself to check this boat out. She is as clean as it gets and has been superbly maintained on a regular basis with a policy of an open checkbook. Her overall excellent care will show in every respect. For a more detailed description, please click on the View Full Specifications tab. Best of all she is priced right to sell quickly by her realistic owners who simply do not have the time to enjoy this terrific boat the way they would like.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.