37' Silverton Convertible Sedan Bridge 1994 Yacht for Sale
Silverton Convertible Details:
- 37 Silverton 1994 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 37 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model: Convertible
- Vessel Year: 1994
- Vessel Name: Island Girl
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $49,900
- Vessel Location: Long Port NJ USA
For more information contact:
37 Silverton Convertible 1994 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sedan Bridge Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: 2 x Crusader 502 XL
Engine 1: 1994 - 320 HP - 700 Hours
Engine 2: 1994 - 320 HP - 700 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Family friendly accommodations, roomy salon, stall shower in head, Fish swim or dive with this Sedan Bridge Silverton very versatile boat.
Full enclosure new 2012
Radar arch new 2012
4 LED lights
dockside water inlet
Helm and Electronics
Trac vision New 2012
Horizon speed and depth gauges
Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS / radar new 2012
salon sofa / hide a bed
full size refrigerator/freezer
LED lights in salon
reverse cycle aircondition/heat
hot water heater 11 gal.
fresh water pump
7.5 KW Kohler generator new 2012 under 200 hrs.
dual 30 amp shore power
This boat shows very well. It is a turn key ready to go boat. Shows like a much newer boat a MUST SEE !!!.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.