36' Silverton Motor Yacht 2008 Yacht for Sale
- 36 Silverton 2008
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: No Bad Days
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Lake Norman NC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
36 Silverton 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Motor Yacht Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard -
This Silverton 36 Convertible has always been in fresh water and is owned by a very experienced and knowledgeable owner who has maintained this wonderful boat with an open checkbook. Her outstanding condition is reflected by every measure both inside and out.
• Bow Thruster – makes maneuvering in tight quarters a cinch
• Twin Crusader 8.1L engines rated at 385 prop horsepower (low hours – 285) and FWC
• Kohler 7.3kW generator with sound shield and FWC
• Bimini top with full enclosure and full enclosure for aft cockpit
• Two stateroom layout
• Corian® countertops
• Custom hardwood flooring
These are but a few of the high dollar options and features that her new owner will more than appreciate. She has had light use and top notch care. Please click on the specifications tab to see the full list of important details.
Her owner’s plans have changed and he is very motivated to sell. Seeing this boat in person is the only way to do justice to her overall excellent condition. Call today with any question, make and offer or to schedule a showing.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.