36' Hatteras Convertible Sportfish 1985 Yacht for Sale
Hatteras Convertible Details:
- 36 Hatteras 1985 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hatteras
- Vessel Model: Convertible
- Vessel Year: 1985
- Vessel Name: Retriever
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Beaufort NC USA
For more information contact:
36 Hatteras Convertible 1985 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A replacement for the aging 37. The 36 Hatteras Convertible 1985 is heavily built on a Jim Wynn design hull with shallow keel and prop pockets to reduce the shaft angles. She is a two stateroom galley up well engineered family cruiser or fishing boat. Built from 1983 till 1987 she was one of Hatteras’s more popular yachts.
Entering the salon with galley to port and settee to starboard. Down three steps to the guest stateroom to starboard with over and under bunk beds. To port is the head with stall shower. Moving forward is the master which is a vee berth with filler. Hanging lockers in each stateroom.
A truly clean and ready to fish or cruise yacht. Perfect for a starter fishing or cruising boat.
OWNER WANTS IT GONE!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.