36' Carver 360 Aft Cabin Cruiser 1985 Yacht for Sale
Carver 360 Aft Cabin Details:
- 36 Carver 1985 360 Aft Cabin
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carver
- Vessel Model: 360 Aft Cabin
- Vessel Year: 1985
- Vessel Name: Endorphin
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
36 Carver 360 Aft Cabin 1985 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 360 Aft Cabin
Type: Cruiser Aft Cabin Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
VESSEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN FRESH WATER
NEW GARMIN ECHOMAP 54DV GPS/CHARTPLOTTER IN 2015
Entry from swim platform up ladder to aft deck or from up one step from gunwale to aft deck. Easy pass-through from dock through sliding window into salon. Down steps from aft deck to salon. Straight ahead is lower helm, to port is additional seating area with dry bar. Forward down 2 steps to galley on starboard and convertible for sleeping dinette to port. Further forward is head and shower on port across from which is the sink with mirror and cabinet. Sliding doors fore and aft enclose this space for privacy in forward V-Berth. From salon going aft down 2 steps to master stateroom/suite. Full walk-around bed surrounded by drawers with wardrobe and head including shower and tub. Vanity/dressing area to port in master.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.