36' Canyon 36 Express Express Fish 2003 Yacht for Sale
Canyon 36 Express Details:
- 36 Canyon 2003 36 Express
- Vessel Length: 36 feet
- Vessel Builder: Canyon
- Vessel Model: 36 Express
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Fatal Attraction
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $134,900
- Vessel Location: Long Island NY United States
For more information contact:
36 Canyon 36 Express 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 36 Express
Type: Express Fish Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Fatal Attraction is an extremely well-rigged offshore express, ready for whatever her new owner will throw at her. Powered with a pair of 440hp Yanmar, she provides a comfortable and efficient cruise. Her deck layout is like no other; from the in-gunwale fishboxes to the ergonomically shaped livewell and tackle stations. Her helm is loaded with new electronics from Garmin, Furuno, FLIR and Icom. The cabin will sleep 4 between two double berths, electric head and LED lights throughout. Don’t miss this opportunity, she is a must see if you’re looking for an extremely stable and well-appointed vessel,
She is one of 3 custom Express’ built off a Jersey Dawn hull by Canyon Yachts, and currently on her second owner.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.