35' Viking convertible Convertible 1978 Yacht for Sale
Viking convertible Details:
- 35 Viking 1978 convertible
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Viking
- Vessel Model: convertible
- Vessel Year: 1978
- Vessel Name: southern cross
- Vessel Type: Convertible
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Lighthouse point FL
For more information contact:
35 Viking convertible 1978 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Convertible Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: 2 x cat 3208 natural
Engine 1: 2012 - 260 HP - 560 Hours
Engine 2: 2012 - 260 HP - 560 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Water Capacity: 60 gal
This 35 Convertible Viking is a Great Charter Boat or Bahamas Island Cruiser.
A great project boat to build around the late model 2012 Cat 3208 motors.
The salon is bright and airy with windows all around and a large sliding door that opens up to the aft cockpit. With a newer couch and Tv.
The galley is down and to port. It features a full size refrigerator, sink and oven.
Bow pulpit, anchor, stainless steel bow railing, hynautic steering, stainless steel ladder with steps to bridge, composite aft deck, rod holders, dual swivel helm seats, outriggers,
Helm and Electronics
Furuno radar, Garmin 2006 color gps, hummingbird gps/ depthfinder, Raytheon depth gauge, 2 VHF, FM radio
New AC installed 2013, new AC circulation caltec pump 2015, New raw water jabsco pump 11/2015, new shower pump 7/2015, new micron bottom paint 3/2016, props balanced 3/2016, new zincs 8/2016, Heat exchangers cleaned 4/2015, new strut bsuhings 2015
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.