35' Tiara 3500 Sovran Express Cruiser 2008 Yacht for Sale
Tiara 3500 Sovran Details:
- 35 Tiara 2008 3500 Sovran
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Tiara
- Vessel Model: 3500 Sovran
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: Uptick
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
35 Tiara 3500 Sovran 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 3500 Sovran
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
UPTICK is a beautiful example of Tiara’s 3500 Sovran that was first introduced in 2008. Her upkeep has been phenomenal with a very knowledgeable owner and an open checkbook to keep her at the highest standards that you would expect from a Tiara owner.
She is equipped with Volvo D-4 IPS400 Diesels 300hp and pod drives with under 370 hours. These motors get outstanding fuel burn and makes driving and docking a breeze for even the most novice boaters.
Recent maintenance and upgrades include: Motors just serviced 6/15, Pods serviced and the factory brass ring seals have been upgraded to Stainless Steel 5/15, new Raymarine transducer 4/15, LED engine room lights 3/15, zincs replaced 12/14, Both turbos, after coolers and heat exchangers serviced 11/14, new ACR spotlight, new helm refrigerator 5/14, new battery charger and all (6) batteries replaced 12/12 with one in 6/15.
This is the lowest priced 3500 Sovran in the country and priced to sell
Don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to be the next owner of this beautiful Tiara
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.