35' Chris Craft Commander Cruiser 1971 Yacht for Sale
Chris Craft Commander Details:
- 35 Chris Craft 1971 Commander
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Chris Craft
- Vessel Model: Commander
- Vessel Year: 1971
- Vessel Name: White Russian
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Riviera Beach FL
For more information contact:
35 Chris Craft Commander 1971 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Chris Craft
Type: Cruiser Cabin Cruiser
Engine Details: 2 x Marine Power
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Chris Craft Commander, one of 260 made. Join the Commander club with this classic vessel with all original components.
Thiss classic vessel has the character and style of the early years of boating. "WHITE RUSSIAN" has the charm that made us as kids want to get into boating. She has a forward berth with plenty of storage and tall head room in her salon.
p Salon offers comfortable seating and sleeping arrangments with her conch convertable to over under bunks on starboard and a dinette that converts to a bed. Plenty of room for entertaining and her large port and starboard sliding windows give you a great cross breeze to stay cool. p
p Stateroom forward is just anough for 2 and has plenty of storage and private door. p
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.