35' Carolina Classic 35 Open Fisherman 2001 Yacht for Sale
Carolina Classic 35 Details:
- 35 Carolina Classic 2001 35
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carolina Classic
- Vessel Model: 35
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Open Fisherman
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Falmouth MA
For more information contact:
35 Carolina Classic 35 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Carolina Classic
Type: Open Fisherman Open Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
REPOWERED IN 2015!
VERY LOW HOURS!
This Re-Powered in 2015 Carolina Classic is powered with twin 2015 Cummins QSC 600HP common rail turbo diesels with approximately 100 hours. The electronics are a Furuno Navnet X2, Robertson ap11 Autopilot, Garmin 4210 Chartplotter and Cummins smart craft digital engine gauges.
Her Marlin tower is equipped with upper controls and electronics. The twin in deck fish boxes provide plenty or space for fish or storage. The tackle and rigging station/bait station is equipped with fresh water sink, icebox, secure tackle and rod storage. The large transom door makes it easy to land the those big ones or to exit and enter the boat.
The cabin sole is Teak and holly, Corian galley counter top, flat screen television, reverse cycle air conditioning and heat, and an oversize bunk for a comfortable overnight trip for that offshore fishing trip or weekend get away. Either way she has it all!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.