34' Sea Vee 340B Open Center Console 2008 Yacht for Sale
Sea Vee 340B Open Details:
- 34 Sea Vee 2008 340B Open
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Vee
- Vessel Model: 340B Open
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: NautiHooker
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: FortLauderdale FL USA
For more information contact:
34 Sea Vee 340B Open 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Vee
Model: 340B Open
Type: Center Console Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
“Nauti Hooker” makes the perfect tender and can easily take family and friends island hopping but simply put, she is a hard core fishing machine! When the seas kick up and the bite is on, the Sea Vee 340B Open will be out when most boats will stay home. With her aggressive deep-V hull and 23.5 deadrise, she slices through rough water at a 38 mph cruise and tops out at over 60mph.
Equipped with triple Mercury Verado 275hp motors, four blade props and heavy duty lower units, she will get you out to the fishing grounds and back again handling big seas with ease. The ride is dry and comfortable and everything on the boat is where it should be!
Unbelievable meticulous care by the owner, she looks almost new and has been stored indoors. With a 2013 Triple Axle Sea Teck Trailer and custom boarding ladder, “Nauti Hooker” is ready for her new owner.
Owner has his eye on his next boat and wants this one sold!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.