34' Lee S. Wilbur Express Sportfish Downeast 1984 Yacht for Sale
Lee S. Wilbur Express Sportfish Details:
- 34 Lee S. Wilbur 1984 Express Sportfish
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Lee S. Wilbur
- Vessel Model: Express Sportfish
- Vessel Year: 1984
- Vessel Name: BlueBill
- Vessel Type: Downeast
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Barrington RI USA
For more information contact:
34 Lee S. Wilbur Express Sportfish 1984 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Lee S. Wilbur
Model: Express Sportfish
Type: Downeast Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This is an original owner special order boat. As you will see in the listing, a lot of thought went into the build of this one. BLUEBILL is fitted with a Northern Lights diesel generator, reverse cycle air conditioning, good electronics, and a very comfortable layout complete with a lower helm. She’s rigged to fish but is finished to cruise. The owners have been attentive to maintenance and upgrades. In 1997, they repowered with a 3208 TA Caterpillar diesel. The boat has been awlgripped and sports a beautiful blue hull. Anyone interested in a true Downeast model should consider BLUEBILL.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.