34' Formula Express Cruiser 2006 Yacht for Sale
- 34 Formula 2006
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Formula
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name: The Negotiator
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Lake Norman NC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
34 Formula 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Cruiser Performance Offshore Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard -
The Negotiator is a first class, fast and comfortable performance cruiser that includes many of the comforts of home. Formula is universally considered the best of the best when it comes to boat and yacht construction, and of course, is world renown for performance and handling. This freshwater performance cruiser includes every conceivable option including a bow thruster and has been maintained to the highest standards. Her pride of ownership and attention to detail is evident from bow to stern. Every inch of this yacht has benefited from its sellers many years of combined yacht ownership and experience. Combine wonderful care, maintenance, and upgrades with a vessel that offers a highly desirable layout, complete with many of the amenities of much larger yachts, and you render a vessel that embodies the very best of what you have been searching for. If a true “10” exists, this Formula 34 PC would be the standard from which it would be measured by.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.