32' Regal 3260 Cruiser Express Cruiser 2001 Yacht for Sale
Regal 3260 Cruiser Details:
- 32 Regal 2001 3260 Cruiser
- Vessel Length: 32 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regal
- Vessel Model: 3260 Cruiser
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: RiverSong
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: St.Louis MO UnitedStates
For more information contact:
32 Regal 3260 Cruiser 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 3260 Cruiser
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Regal 3260 Commodore was a notably popular model for Regal. Built on a deep-V hull with cored hull sides, the deluxe interior of the 3260 Commodore is a blend of high-end furnishings and quality components. The floor plan is arranged with an angled double berth forward, a posh Ultra leather sofa/dinette in the salon, and handsome U-shaped aft cabin seating that converts into a queen-size bed. On deck, the cockpit is set up with a doublewide helm seat forward, wraparound guest seating aft, a built-in wet bar, and a transom door. An electric engine hatch provides access to the motors. Additional features include a radar arch, walk-through windshield, foredeck sun pad, and large transom lockers. Owner moving up to lager vessel and will consider trades.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.