31' Sea Ray 310 Sundancer Express Cruiser 1990 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 310 Sundancer Details:
- 31 Sea Ray 1990 310 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 31 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 310 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 1990
- Vessel Name: Jet Lag II
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
31 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer 1990 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 310 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A versatile express cruiser with a deep V-hull, huge cockpit ideal for fishing, diving, open air entertaining, or relaxing. Topside features include integral bow pulpit, back to back companion seat, wet bar, transom door, and a vented windshield. Space efficient cabin features a galley, convertible dinette, enclosed head, aft cabin seating that can be converted into a berth for two, and a large forward cabin. With inboard gasoline engines the 300 Weekender is a quiet and comfortable cruiser.
This 300 Weekender will be no disappointment. She is well cared for and has newer Sunbrella Pus enclosure and cockpit slanted cover. Don’t miss this exceptional boat.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.