31' Pacific Seacraft 31 Crealock Cruiser 1990 Yacht for Sale
Pacific Seacraft 31 Crealock Details:
- 31 Pacific Seacraft 1990 31 Crealock
- Vessel Length: 31 feet
- Vessel Builder: Pacific Seacraft
- Vessel Model: 31 Crealock
- Vessel Year: 1990
- Vessel Name: Wanderoo
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: St.Augustine FL USA
For more information contact:
31 Pacific Seacraft 31 Crealock 1990 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
Model: 31 Crealock
Type: Cruiser Cruising Sailboat
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
WANDEROO presents a unique opportunity to own Pacific Seacraft 31 Crealock, a boat highly regarded for its quality construction, innovative design and seaworthiness. Pacific Seacraft introduced the 31 in 1987, designed by Bill Crealock to encapsulate the qualities of his Crealock 37 which earned a place in the Sailboat Hall of Fame.
Below, WANDEROO boasts a large, open interior designed by Joseph Artese, well known for innovative and versatile yacht interiors. 10 port lights provide abundant natural light to a cabin providing berths for 6, a galley and enclosed head. Updated Sunbrella cushions add color to a space trimmed in stately stained wood vaneer and teak.
The current owner has proven his vessel’s ability with single-handed trips to Bermuda and the Bahamas. WANDEROO is a capable, intelligently updated vessel ready for her next owner and new adventures.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.