30' Surfhunter 30 Sedan Hardtop Downeast 1984 Yacht for Sale
Surfhunter 30 Sedan Hardtop Details:
- 30 Surfhunter 1984 30 Sedan Hardtop
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Surfhunter
- Vessel Model: 30 Sedan Hardtop
- Vessel Year: 1984
- Vessel Name: SurfHunter
- Vessel Type: Downeast
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Warren FL USA
For more information contact:
30 Surfhunter 30 Sedan Hardtop 1984 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 30 Sedan Hardtop
Type: Downeast Hardtop Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Here is an original 30' Surfhunter Sedan Hardtop Pilothouse repowered and refit with twin 190 HP Volvo D3 diesels and Volvo Duo-Prop outdrives. This vessel has the unusually handsome profile of a small pilot boat as designed by renowned naval architects C. Raymond Hunt Associates. Built in Fairhaven MA of exceptionally robust construction, she received a recent refit to include new gleaming flag blue Awlgrip hull and topside paint, motors, outdrives, electronics, interior and exterior soft goods. This much admired vessel will cruise in the mid to low 20's with the most economical drive system available. This is a great family friendly, cruiser/fisherman. Please call to arrange for your inspection.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.