30' Sea Ray 300 Sundancer Express Cruiser 1988 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 300 Sundancer Details:
- 30 Sea Ray 1988 300 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 300 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 1988
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Alexandria Bay NY USA
For more information contact:
30 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer 1988 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 300 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: Inboard -
Top-selling 1980s express hit the sweet spot with value-conscious families. Carpeted interior with teak trim includes fully equipped galley, stand-up head with shower, convertible dinette, double berths fore and aft. This 300 Sundancer Sea Ray is a nice day/cruiser boat with twin straight shaft inboard power.
Uncluttered cockpit is arranged with elevated helm seat and companion seats, foldaway aft- facing jump seats, transom door. Radar arch and generator were popular options. One of Sea Ray’s most popular models ever. Twin 260hp stern drives will cruise at 22 knots (about 35 knots wide open).
Single level cockpit provides plenty of room for seating, relaxing, diving, swimming or fishing. The cabin features a large double berth forward, galley w/two-burner stove, sink and refrigerator, convertible dinette and stand up head w/shower.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.