30' Regulator Express Express Fish 2008 Yacht for Sale
Regulator Express Details:
- 30 Regulator 2008 Express
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regulator
- Vessel Model: Express
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: Ms. Caite
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Pompano Beach FL
For more information contact:
30 Regulator Express 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Fish Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Sporting the legendary soft, dry ride for which Regulator is famous, the 30 Express is the first in an expanding line of models that will appeal to the serious angler who demands the top fishing platform combined with awesome cruising comforts and functionality of a forward cabin. Created by renowned naval architect Lou Codega, it's built with Regulator's exclusive Fiberglass Grillage System, a feature that gives the Express an edge in this niche. Constructed with an Armstrong bracket, the designers took back the transom and maximized precious deck space. Plus the brackets deliver less resistance in the water allowing you to get to those fishing grounds faster. An extra boost of offshore confidence is delivered by her Yamaha V8 F350 outboard engines. These four-stroke motors utilize power steering and electronic controls which make them highly maneuverable for their size and the ideal power plant for the 30 Express Regulator.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.