30' Cruisers Yachts 300 Express Cruiser 2005 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts 300 Details:
- 30 Cruisers Yachts 2005 300
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model: 300
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: Sea Ya
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Wilmington NC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
30 Cruisers Yachts 300 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: 2 x Volvo Penta 5.0L GXI
Engine 1: 2005 - 270 HP - 250 Hours
Engine 2: 2005 - 270 HP - 250 Hours
Engine Details: IO - Gas
Cruise Speed: 30 MPH
Max Speed: 40 MPH
Water Capacity: 30
Hold Capacity: 25
Consistently maintained by her owners " Sea Ya " shows very good pride of ownership in every respect. This 300 express features a comfortable interior layout with a double berth forward w/privacy curtain, fully functional galley to port, convertible booth style dinette to starboard and double aft berth with seating area and closet. A spacious head is located starboard with a Techma electric flush head, stand-up shower with curtain and molded Corian vanity with mirror.
The cockpit features a nicely appointed helm with single helm seat that has a flip-up bolster and swivels. Port side has a large curved companion seat with storage below. Its wet bar is located on the starboard side with molded sink and Tundra refrigerator below. At the stern are two facing bench style seats with table and full engine room access.
The exterior has sleek lines with high bow rails, remote search light, windlass, bomar hatch, bow pads, and walk-thru windshield. The stern has a generous size swim platform that includes a concealed swim ladder and hot and cold shower.
OWNER HAS HAD THE ORIGINAL COMPOSITE OUTDRIVES REPLACED WITH BRAND NEW FACTORY INSTALLED VOLVO OCEAN X OUTDRIVES IN 2015.
She has seen light use with under 250 total hours on the engines and has always been maintained with an open checkbook.
This Cruisers 300 can be enjoyed year round with her recently installed high grade camper top package that would provide many great memories with family and friends on the water.
* Corian counter tops * GE turntable microwave oven * Euro Kera princess gourmet electric stove * Upper and lower storage * Dinette seating for 4 * Stainless steel sink (single) * 6 gallon Seaward water heater
Head * Techma electric head with holding tank * Vanity w/Corian counter top with mirror * Stand up shower with curtain and sump pump * Waste monitor system * CO2 monitor * Storage
Helm and Electronics
* Garmin GPS Map 172C * Jabsco searchlight with remote * Faria digital depth gauge * Bennett trim tabs with dual controls * Raymarine 215 DSC VHF * 12 volt outlet * Newtra-Salt system * Blaupunkt CD/DVD Player * Clarion Marine XMD3 AM/FM CD Sirius ready stereo system * Ritchie compass
* 12 Volt DC system * Shore power with twin 30A power cords * Kohler 5Kw generator * 12,000 BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat system * Intel power 30A battery charging system * Fireboy halon system * Cockpit outlets * Forward and aft bilge pumps * Group 24 batteries (3) * Battery switches (2) * Bilge blowers * Phone/Cable/TV outlets
* Windlass w/anchor, chain and rode * Bow mounted search light with remote at helm * Bomar hatch w/screen (1) * Bow pads * Radar arch (forward facing w/speakers and lights) * Walk-thru windshield * Single helm seat (flip-up bolster and swivel) * Large curved companion seat with storage below * Fore and aft-facing cockpit bench seats w/tables * Snap-in carpet * Wet bar w/sink and u-line refrigerator * New Camper top package * Manual engine bay hatch * Transom door * Fiberglass swim platform with concealed ladder and shower * Aft fender storage * Drink holders * Stainless steel stanchions
Engine and Mechanical Details
* Twin Volvo Penta 5.0L GXI 270 HP with BRAND NEW FACTORY INSTALLED OCEAN X OUTDRIVES (non-composite) * Engine room lighting * Engine alarm * Fuel shutoff valve * Bennett trim tabs * Kohler 5.0Kw generator * Fuel filters
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.