29' Hydra Sports Center Console 2009 Yacht for Sale
Hydra Sports Details:
- 29 Hydra Sports 2009
- Vessel Length: 29 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hydra Sports
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2009
- Vessel Name: Mari II
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Apollo Beach FL
For more information contact:
Pat Bustle CPYB
29 Hydra Sports 2009 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Hydra Sports
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard -
An excellent example of a one owner ready to go fishing center console. With 2 years of warranty left from Yamaha, she is ready to go fishing with nothing to worry about. Low hours and always lift kept. Owner’s needs have changed and this boat must go! Loaded with storage, you will find that this is a well thought out and equipped center console that is able to do double duty as a hard core fishing machine and a great cruising center console. Large leaning post livewell in addition to the transom livewell will allow you to keep all the fish you can catch alive. Hydra Sport employed Kodiak to build custom livewells for their boat and will keep even the most temperamental baits lively. Seating throughout from transom to bow, and a head in the console, make the long days on the water more comfortable. Yamaha power gives you reliability you can count on with low hours and warranty until 2014.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.