28' Bayliner Express Cruiser 1999 Yacht for Sale
- 28 Bayliner 1999
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Bayliner
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Still Rockin
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
28 Bayliner 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard -
The 2855 Ciera Sunbridge is actually an upgraded version of the earlier Bayliner 2855 with a more contemporary profile and an updated interior that includes a larger galley area and a good bit more storage. The mid-cabin floor plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft and includes a convertible dinette that sleeps two. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas. The cockpit includes a big U-shaped lounge with a removable table is opposite the helm. A well designed and comfortable walk-thru provides easy access to the foredeck. Additional features include a unique slide-out jump seat that is located directly behind the companion lounge, a transom door and sport arch. Best of all, she has just been repowered with a brand new MerCruiser 7.4L MPI 310hp engine. Now is your opportunity to take advantage of a terrific value that will take you out on the water in comfort and style. Her owner is extremely motivated to sell. Call today for questions or to schedule a personal showing.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.