28' Albin Yachts Tournament Downeast 1999 Yacht for Sale
Albin Yachts Tournament Details:
- 28 Albin Yachts 1999 Tournament
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albin Yachts
- Vessel Model: Tournament
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: My Jem
- Vessel Type: Downeast
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marion MA US
For more information contact:
28 Albin Yachts Tournament 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Albin Yachts
Type: Downeast Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
"MY JEM" is an extremely well cared for 28 Albin. She has a BRAND NEW!!!! Yanmar 315 with approximately 80 hours on her at last check. 580 hours total on the boat. She carries 3 yrs. of engine warranty and her transmission was rebuilt at the time of the engine replacement. She has a new Garmin GPS with the goto auto guidance navigation option, along with a new radar and transducer. Her vinyl and soft goods are in great shape. Her flag blue hull looks like new. She is truly a must see.
She is practically a new boat at a fraction of the price!!
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE
The 28' Albin is designed to satisfy the exacting demands of the offshore/inshore fisherman. It incorporates comforts normally expected for a family weekend on the water, and it also has many features that are appealing to a fisherman. Its design has earned the reputation of one the finest all weather boats of its size (as quoted by Power Boat Reports').
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.