28' Albemarle Express Express Fish 2004 Yacht for Sale
Albemarle Express Details:
- 28 Albemarle 2004 Express
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albemarle
- Vessel Model: Express
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name: Tidely-Idley
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $59,900
- Vessel Location: Deale MD US
For more information contact:
28 Albemarle Express 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Express Fish Coastal Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A nicely equipped 28, clean and well taken care of. Kept in the Chesapeake Bay mainly as a cruising boat, she is still well equipped to fish the bay or offshore.
"TIDELY-IDLEY" is one of the 280's that benefitted from Albemarle's new top deck upgrades, that started from 2004 production and on. A raised and slightly rounded foredeck that made for more cabin headroom, an all-new wraparound windshield that go rid of the snaps (canvas rides in tracks on the windshield and hardtop, for great protection, ease of installation and a cleaner look).
Twin Volvo 280hp 5.7Gi's make for very good performance and fuel economy that rivals most 26-30' boats with four stroke outboards. That, and the heavily built 24 degree deadrise that made this boat famous enough for Marlin Magazine to name it one of the Top 10 best riding boats.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.