27' Glacier Bay 2770 Cuddy Cuddy Cabin 2012 Yacht for Sale
Glacier Bay 2770 Cuddy Details:
- 27 Glacier Bay 2012 2770 Cuddy
- Vessel Length: 27 feet
- Vessel Builder: Glacier Bay
- Vessel Model: 2770 Cuddy
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Cuddy Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marion MA USA
For more information contact:
27 Glacier Bay 2770 Cuddy 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Glacier Bay
Model: 2770 Cuddy
Type: Cuddy Cabin Center Console
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The 2770 Cuddy is a complete redo of the Glacier Bay 2670 so popular for years among fishermen and cruisers alike. We’ve taken the proven hull design and upgraded the cockpit, seating, cabin, even the fore deck. It’s all-new, all ready, and all Glacier Bay.
The wrap around L-lounge seating in the cockpit of this 2770 Cuddy Glacier Bay features a 132-quart insulated box below. The starboard side entertainment center has a built in fresh water sink and a refrigerator option. Behind the seating, another center is great for entertaining with a Corian top, but also doubles as a fishing station with a 20-gallon live well and storage below. The aft cockpit houses two 100-quart insulated boxes in the deck (with macerator pumps) and optional jump seats that fold flat for fishing.
The cabin features Lonseal teak and holly sole, a big queen berth and a marine head tucked aft of the companionway steps. With a pull-out shower and 20 gallons of fresh water, you can cruise long range in the hull design that won the Bermuda Challenge. Or, treat the family to a harbor cruise a little closer to home.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.