26' Sea Ray Sundancer Express Cruiser 2010 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray Sundancer Details:
- 26 Sea Ray 2010 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 26 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2010
- Vessel Name: Nomokids
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Apollo Beach FL
For more information contact:
26 Sea Ray Sundancer 2010 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The unbeatable style and functionality of the 260 Sundancer inspires extended trips. Simply trailer it wherever you want to go, then hit the water and enjoy all the ingredients you need for an epic cruise: comfortable V-berth and mid-stateroom, open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, full galley and head, and plenty of storage.
Mercruiser 5.7 350MAG 300HP Bravo III 165 hours, Camper canvas, cockpit canvas, vacu flush head with holding tank, wood cabin flooring upgrade, cherry wood interior, interior carpet runners, electric stove top, microwave, wet bar with sink, snap in exterior carpets, remote control spotlight, stainless steel flag pole, Garmin 541s GPS/chartplotter, VHF radio, electronic windlass, automatic fire suppression system. Kept on lift and in excellent condition, well maintained.
Includes extended service contract still in force for 3 more years. Passport Premiere Coverage Plan
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.