26' Grady White 265 Express Cuddy Cabin 2001 Yacht for Sale
Grady White 265 Express Details:
- 26 Grady White 2001 265 Express
- Vessel Length: 26 feet
- Vessel Builder: Grady White
- Vessel Model: 265 Express
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: Gulf Lady
- Vessel Type: Cuddy Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Apollo Beach FL US
For more information contact:
26 Grady White 265 Express 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Grady White
Model: 265 Express
Type: Cuddy Cabin Walkaround
LOA: 26' 5
Engine Details: 2 x Yamaha 200 HPDI
Engine 1: 2001 - 200 HP - 360 Hours
Engine 2: 2001 - 200 HP - 386 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 30 MPH
Max Speed: 40 MPH
Water Capacity: 20
The "GULF LADY" is a great fishing machine that is big for her size.
Packed with features it is a pure fishing boat with the all the creature comforts of home. Powered by a pair of 200 Yamaha HPDI outboards she will get you to the fish fast and with the well-equipped cuddy you can stay on the bite overnight. The motors were recently serviced and have low hours.
This boat is big for her size and the hull design delivers a smooth ride when the weather turns rough. The boat also comes with an aluminum trailer so you can take your fishing adventures on the road.
below deck the features include: large cabin with storage below the wide v-berth - rod storage - full service galley with stove and refrigerator - head with sink, shower, and storage
Helm and Electronics
The electronics package includes digital engine gauges to monitor the motors. The Raymarine radar is viewed on a large C80 display and a separate Lowrance bottom machine lets you keep an eye on the fish. The boat is also equipped with a VHF radio.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.