24' Everglades 243 CC Center Console 2005 Yacht for Sale
Everglades 243 CC Details:
- 24 Everglades 2005 243 CC
- Vessel Length: 24 feet
- Vessel Builder: Everglades
- Vessel Model: 243 CC
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: Xterior Solution
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
24 Everglades 243 CC 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 243 CC
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
“XTERIOR SOLUTION” is a 243 CC that showcases Everglades capability of packing in comfort, amenities, and performance in a boat that fits in most budgets, as well as most carports and garages. It has been in the lineup for several years now and continues to be a very popular V-hull bay boat. With a rare to find fish sighting fold down tower by Everglades, makes fish sighting and trailering easy.
Whether you prefer inland or offshore fishing XTERIOR SOLUTION is equipped with a Yamaha 225 hp motor that will get you to where the fish are and the fish ability to bring your catch back. She has been lift kept and also includes Magic Tilt aluminum trailer that has all new brakes just installed.
Just had over $5k spent on a new fuel tank, lines and sending unit installed by Everglades at the factory. Other items replaced are a new cooler, life jacket netting and fishing rod elastic.
Owner already has his new boat and wants this one sold now!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.