23' Boston Whaler Conquest Cuddy Cabin 2000 Yacht for Sale
Boston Whaler Conquest Details:
- 23 Boston Whaler 2000 Conquest
- Vessel Length: 23 feet
- Vessel Builder: Boston Whaler
- Vessel Model: Conquest
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Cuddy Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marion MA US
For more information contact:
23 Boston Whaler Conquest 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Boston Whaler
Type: Cuddy Cabin Express Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Boston Whaler 23 Conquest combines the best features of offshore fish ability and superior construction. Like all Whalers, the Conquest is unsinkable thanks to her Unibond foam-core construction. This is a premium boat with handsome lines and above average finish throughout. Anglers will find the cockpit deep, roomy and fully equipped with an above deck 30 gallon livewell, under gunwale storage racks, coaming bolsters, in-deck fish box, rod holders and built in tackle drawers. Cushions on the boxes behind the helm and passenger’s seats and a full width stern seat that folds into the transom, provide additional seating. Her cabin has berths for two and a porta-potti. The hardtop has rocket launchers, deck lights and a three sided enclosure. A transom gate, boarding ladder and integrated swim platform are standard along with the large cockpit for a comfortable fishing adventure. Powered by a 2000 Mercury 225 hp optimax with 475 hours, this boat is a real performer for those quick trips to your favorite fishing spot or that quick run home to beat the weather. Clean and ready to fish or cruise now, save thousands over the price of a new boat.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.