20' Pioneer 197 Islander Center Console 2015 Yacht for Sale
Pioneer 197 Islander Details:
- 20 Pioneer 2015 197 Islander
- Vessel Length: 20 feet
- Vessel Builder: Pioneer
- Vessel Model: 197 Islander
- Vessel Year: 2015
- Vessel Name: no name
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $39,900
- Vessel Location: Elberta AL
For more information contact:
20 Pioneer 197 Islander 2015 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 197 Islander
Type: Center Console Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: 1 x Yamaha F150XB
Engine 1: 2015 - 150 HP - 85 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Displacement: 1900 lbs
This 2015 Pioneer 197 Islander is powered by a Yamaha 4-stroke 150 with very low hours and has been kept in dry storage since purchased new by Current Owner. She has a 7yr Transferable/Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty. Each Pioneer Boats is manufactured using the highest-grade products and materials. The list of standard features is extensive and includes Sea Star hydraulic steering with stainless-steel steering wheel, self-draining cockpit, padded coaming bolsters encircling the cockpit, stainless-steel deck hardware recessed forward coaming grab rails, bow seat cushion, molded rear seating with cushion set, helmsman lean-seat with ice box, live-bait tank and insulated fish box. Great Ride, Performance and Price. Don’t Miss Out on a Great Fishing Boat Value and be ready for this year’s season!! Call for a Showing Today!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.