16' Dyer Glamour Girl Antique and Classic 1962 Yacht for Sale
Dyer Glamour Girl Details:
- 16 Dyer 1962 Glamour Girl
- Vessel Length: 16 feet
- Vessel Builder: Dyer
- Vessel Model: Glamour Girl
- Vessel Year: 1962
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Antique and Classic
- Vessel Price: $8,995
- Vessel Location: Falmouth MA
For more information contact:
16 Dyer Glamour Girl 1962 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Glamour Girl
Type: Antique and Classic Runabout
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
1962 Dyer Glamour Girl. This is truly a New England Classic. Dyer was one of the first boat manufactures to use solid fiberglass construction in their boats, which has proven to stand the test of time.
This Glamour Girl "wide body" Model has had a major engine refit and some minor cosmetic work. She is in the planning stages of a major cosmetic face lift that make her more of a head turner and conversational piece than she is currently. She only draws 16" and also very stable and dry! She cruises at 20 knots all day for tubing, water skiing, or to get you that favorite shallow fishing spot. Top end is about 30 knots with her Straight inboard MerCruiser 130hp. This Classic Beauty also sips the fuel which makes her very affordable.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.