15' Masonboro Skiff Company Macomber 15 Antique and Classic 2012 Yacht for Sale
Masonboro Skiff Company Macomber 15 Details:
- 15 Masonboro Skiff Company 2012 Macomber 15
- Vessel Length: 15 feet
- Vessel Builder: Masonboro Skiff Company
- Vessel Model: Macomber 15
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Antique and Classic
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Wilmington NC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
15 Masonboro Skiff Company Macomber 15 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Masonboro Skiff Company
Model: Macomber 15
Type: Antique and Classic Runabout
Engine Details: 1 x Mercury Four Stroke EFI
Engine 1: 2012 - 25 HP - 50 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
This Macomber 15 is a traditionally built, flat-bottom skiff that was specifically designed and built for its extremely knowledgeable owners. Always kept indoors under her custom made cover and her overall condition is superior in every respect by any measure.
The Macomber design has a solid hardwood framework of white oak and tropical African sapele. It is planked with cypress and fastened exclusively with silicon bronze hardware. Each piece of lumber was hand selected and individually milled for this specific installation.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.