141' Expedition Yacht Expedition Yacht Luxury Yacht 1990 Yacht for Sale
Expedition Yacht Expedition Yacht Details:
- 141 Expedition Yacht 1990 Expedition Yacht
- Vessel Length: 141 feet
- Vessel Builder: Expedition Yacht
- Vessel Model: Expedition Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1990
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $6,999,000
- Vessel Location: Philippines
For more information contact:
141 Expedition Yacht Expedition Yacht 1990 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Expedition Yacht
Model: Expedition Yacht
Type: Luxury Yacht Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Rugged and beautiful 43 m. global expedition yacht currently in development. Key features include:
- 43 meter LOA / 8.5-meter Beam
- Dynamic positioning capability
- Ice strengthened steel hull
- Zero-speed stabilizer system
- Fully customized to owner requirements
Read on for a detailed list of features, or email Daniel Voorhees for more information and photos.
The foundation of this exquisite expedition craft is a Japanese built commercial vessel which is given new life with all-new fit-out including custom superstructure, electrics, systems, navigation, hotel facilities and luxury quarters for you and your guests. The result is an immensely seaworthy, fuel-efficient and reliable expeditionary yacht that is ready to take you, your family and special guests to the far corners of the earth in absolute comfort, luxury and security.
Now you can have this rugged and beautiful expedition craft in less time than it takes for new construction and at half the price, with no compromises.
To see the quality of the build process and attention to detail, you must fly in and take a look at the completed sistership sitting in the yard. You can review her here: http://asiayachtsales.com/vehicle/cklass-45-4m-my/. This completed vessel is available for sale and is exquisite in every detail.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.